Action Steps to get Fibromyalgia Pain relief
Here are the best action steps to get started with on your journey to get fibromyalgia pain relief.
1) Use Anti-Oxidant Rich Herbs: Add turmeric, ginger, oregano, garlic, basil, thyme, and rosemary to as many dishes as possible and drink organic herbal teas on a regular basis. you can get fibromyalgia Pain relief by using anti-oxidant herbs.
2) Test For Food Sensitivities: You can do a biofeedback test to determine what foods are causing stress in your system and an elimination diet to test how you are responding to eliminating certain foods for periods of time.
5) Power Up Your Nrf2 Pathway: This is the key genetic anti-oxidant pathway. Adding in clinical dosages of resveratrol, curcumin, sulforaphane and Green tea (ECGC) can be extraordinarily beneficial. I use Nrf2 Power here to improve this pathway.
6) Include Magnesium & B Vitamin Rich Foods: Magnesium helps to improve blood sugar signaling patterns and protects the blood-brain barrier. The best magnesium and B vitamin-rich foods include dark green leafy veggies, grass-fed dairy, raw cacao, and pumpkin seeds.
7) Focus on Deep Breathing: Improving your posture, seeing a high-quality chiropractor, and optimizing your breathing patterns are highly recommended. Follow these tips here to improve your breathing patterns. you can get fibromyalgia Pain relief with this.
9) Ground Your Body: In our society, we are surrounded by toxic electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs). These EMFs increase stress within our body and alter neurotransmitter function. By going outside daily and walking barefoot on grass, dirt, or sand you absorb natural EMFs from the ground that balance your electrical rhythms.
10) Supplement With Omega 3’s: Omega 3 fatty acids and in particular the long chain variety EPA and DHA are critical for stabilizing blood sugar, reducing inflammation and pain. Consume grass-fed meat, grass-fed butter, wild-caught fish, and spirulina to get it in your diet.
For More Information Related Fibromyalgia Visit below sites:
Fibromyalgia Contact Us Directly
Fibro Women Blogs
Chronic Woman Blogs
Chronic Illness Blogs
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs