Are you interested in relieving your pain naturally but don’t know where to start? Or maybe like me, you have tried different natural remedies that just haven’t worked. Even if you have tried and failed, there is still hope. Life Beyond Chronic Pain is a step-by-step guide to healing chronic illness naturally. This book will show you how to heal your chronic illness with 4 steps that have to be executed in the right order.
Life Beyond Chronic Pain is a short, easy read that gets right to the point. You will learn:
- The #1 reason natural treatments haven’t worked for you.
- The #1 factor you are missing in treating chronic pain naturally.
- The hidden factors that are keeping you sick.
- How to stabilize your health without leaving home.
Author, Jaime Heidel says to think of building your health like building a house. You would never furnish it, then build the frame, then put it on the roof, and then pour a foundation. The elements would ruin the furniture long before the house was built. The frame wouldn’t have the right support and pouring the foundation after all that would be pointless.
If you have a chronic illness, you can change your diet, meditate, and take supplements, but if your body is still filled with viruses, fungi, and bacteria, you are fighting a losing battle.
Just like a safe and solid home, you have to start building the foundation first.
There are 4 steps to healing your chronic illness which must be performed in the right order. Jaime calls this the EDRM method. The 4 steps are:
- Eliminate toxic food, toxic chemicals, toxic people, and toxic situations.
- Detoxify your mind, body, and soul.
- Rebuild with a healthy diet, exercise, and relaxation techniques.
- Maintain by continuing to nurture yourself.
For over a decade, author, Jaime Heidel has been putting her health back together and helping others do the same through her blog, I Told You I Was Sick. After years of accumulating knowledge through both research and trial and error, Jaime took the information and turned it into a book for those struggling with chronic illness.
Fibro Women Blogs
Chronic Woman Blogs
Chronic Illness Blogs
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs